This website, ASL-kids.com, is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. ASL-kids.com makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, ASL-kids.com does not warrant that:
- This website will be constantly available or available at all.
- The information on this website is complete, true, accurate, or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial, or medical matter, you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
ASL-kids.com will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts, or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- For any direct loss.
- For any indirect, special, or consequential loss.
- For any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits, or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if ASL-kids.com has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit ASL-kids.com’s liability in respect of any:
- Death or personal injury caused by ASL-kids.com’s negligence.
- Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of ASL-kids.com.
- Matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for ASL-kids.com to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, ASL-kids.com has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against ASL-kids.com’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.