We are going to show you how to do the signs of the days of the week in American Sign Language. These are super easy!
- Sunday: Since the “S-hand” is already used in the sign for Saturday; we open both of our hands, palms facing you and move it in a circular motion.
- Monday:Take your “M-hand” for Monday and turn it towards you and do a little circle.
- Tuesday: Take your “T-hand”, flip it towards you and you do the same thing (a little circle).
- Wednesday: Take your “W-hand”, turn it towards you in a circle.
- Thursday: Since the “T-hand” is already used in the sign for Tuesday, we move the “H-hand” (the second letter of thursday) and move in a circular motion. Sometimes, Thursday is spelled by the letters “T” and then “H”.
- Friday: Take your “F-hand”, turn it towards you and move in a circle.
- Saturday: Take your “S-hand” and move in a circle.
That’s it. Now you know the days of the week in American Sign language (ASL).