Days of the week in Sign Language video
We are going to show you how to do the signs of the days of the week in American Sign Language. These are super easy!
- Sunday: Since the “S-hand” is already used in the sign for Saturday; we open both of our hands, palms facing you and move it in a circular motion.
- Monday:Take your “M-hand” for Monday and turn it towards you and do a little circle.
- Tuesday: Take your “T-hand”, flip it towards you and you do the same thing (a little circle).
- Wednesday: Take your “W-hand”, turn it towards you in a circle.
- Thursday: Since the “T-hand” is already used in the sign for Tuesday, we move the “H-hand” (the second letter of thursday) and move in a circular motion. Sometimes, Thursday is spelled by the letters “T” and then “H”.
- Friday: Take your “F-hand”, turn it towards you and move in a circle.
- Saturday: Take your “S-hand” and move in a circle.
That’s it. Now you know the days of the week in American Sign language (ASL).
Sign Language for Kids Activity Book: 50 Fun Games and Activities to Start Signing Paperback – Illustrated, May 26, 2020
by Tara Adams (Author)
Reading age : 8 – 12 years
Check price on Amazon